• The GT1-Evo sim racing cockpit is designed to feature the best of all worlds. The sturdy profiles are both cost-effective and provide the frame with more than enough rigidity. Also, the aluminium slot profiles are modular and highly flexible in design. The sim racing cockpit is compatible with the most popular Force feedback wheels and pedals.
• Fanatec DD1 & DD2
• Fanatec Clubsport wheel V1+2+2.5
• Fanatec Elite steering wheel
• Thrustmaster T500RS, T300RS, TX
• AccuForce V1 + V2
• Logitech G25, G27, G29
• Fanatec Clubsport Pedals
• Fanatec Elite pedals
• Heusinkveld Sprint, Pro
• Logitech G25, G27, G29
• Thrustmaster T500RS, TX, TLCM (latest version)
Compatible Sim-Lab products:
• The Heelplate V3 is compatible and can be used to create a higher heel rest to be used with Heusinkveld Pro and Sprint type pedals. The Pedal slider base plate, and the Pedal slider base plate + seat slider combination are both compatible with the GT1 Evo pedal deck.
P1-X upgrade kit:
• Both the Pedal tray and the Adjustable feet are compatible with the latest version GT1-EVO. The latest version can be identified by measuring the middle profile length which is 500 mm.
ITEMS LISTED BELOW ARE NOT COMPATIBLE OR INCLUDED:
• Heusinkveld Ultimate pedal set.
• Simucube mounting brackets.
• Seat brackets & Seat slider.
• Shifter mounting plates.
• The pedal deck is made of 5 mm high tensile strength grade steel. Weighing in at 17kg this plate is a very sturdy platform to mount your pedals and experience braking input without flex. The angle and height are adjustable, making it possible to really tune in on that ideal comfortable position. The short front uprights serve for support to have the pedal deck in an elevated position.
• The wheel deck is designed in such a way it facilitates easy access in and out from the cockpit. The angle is adjustable. The middle bar is adjustable in height making the whole wheel assembly fit for everyone’s needs.
• Included with every kit is a side-mount, consisting of 2 profiles. Extra slot nuts and bolts are included to be able to mount peripherals.
Aluminum extrusion frame:
• The aluminium Item type profile system is available in 2 colors, black anodized and natural (silver) anodized. All Hardware required plus spares for mounting extra peripherals are included. For hard surfaces, rubber feet are included in the kit to prevent scratching.
• The footprint of the GT1 Evo sim racing chassis are 1350 x 580 mm. The height of the upright in total are 660 mm.
ROBERT BERUS, USA
“Communication and quality top notch! Pre-sales communication was prompt and answered my questions. Delivery was as promised and after-sale support has been great. Finally, the screen and mounting for my direct drive wheel are high quality. Highly recommended!"
CRAIG DALEY, CANADA
“I bought a wheel from Brandon this summer and after a very brief wait it arrived ready to use. His attention to detail and understanding of what is expected is top notch. I am also very pleased with the product and also every time I have a question related to sim racing, Brandon is quick to reply and always pleasant. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again”
JORDAN FISHER, USA
“Best dash on the market! It looks even better in person, 5 inch screen, multiple dash overlays provided by Brandon with his top notch service. Installation is very easy to go through and understand all the features the grid dash has to offer!”
FAROOQ MANZAR, CANADA
“Grid engineering has been amazing to deal with, the best dash I have seen on the market with the highest quality materials. You can tell a lot of love has gone into the design and assembly of the product, can't wait to see what they come up with in the wheel market"
PATRICK BEHRENDT, GERMANY
Top Quality and Support! Hi Guys !Grid Engineering is amazing. Amazing Customer Support. CEO Brandon helped me a Lot with different stuff.. the Delivery of my Grid Dashboard was super fast and without any Problem. Even in the hard Covid Time. No Trouble between Canada and Germany. the Quality is outstanding. The best Dashboard I've Seen in my Life.Huge thumb's Up ! Awesome company. Any time again Guys :)"
BION PILCHER, USA
“The wheel and button box that Brandon sent me was amazing. It was the first rim I bought and he talked to me about the size and feel. Turns out to be one of my favorite rims I have. The shipping process was quick and easy. Will definitely be working with him more in the future."